Foreigners Legal service

  • We represent foreign clients before the Office for Foreigners in proceedings for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit in Poland,
  • issuing or replacing a residence card
  • issuing a visa
  • issuing other documents necessary for the foreigner to reside on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
  • we help foreign students apply for undergraduate and graduate studies in Polish universities
  • we help foreign students apply for one year Polish and English courses in Polish universities